Family, Friends, Fun

Friday, September 15, 2006

Loser Blogger

We went camping to Pinecrest this last weekend and I have no pictures to show for it!
I brought my camera and took a total of NO Pictures! We had a great time. Friday Night they had a movie, "Over the Hedge" in their outdoor amphitheatre. Saturday we spent the day at the beach of the lake. It was a beautiful day. Saturday Night I woke up to rustling in our campsite. I grabbed my flashlight, and lo and behold Raccoons! They were eating our morning pastries. There were 4 of them! One gave me a growl! I screamed like a girl, waking Jimmy up. He actually had to push the raccoon off the table with a broom. They were not scared of us! Made for a great camping story. Next time I will actually use my camera and get some pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Hit Counter
Online Universities