Family, Friends, Fun

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Anna's First Dance Recital

Anna had her first Dance recital this last weekend. She was adorable! She started out the week saying, "I don't want to wear the dress or the shoes." She did wear the dress and the shoes and she loved it!! She asked for makeup and sparkles and lipstick, and just really had a blast. I was so proud of my little princess! She really did a great job!





Anna and her friend Abby. Too cute!




Self Portrait. I love this picture cause you can see all the sparkles.



Nana came on the First night, so did Gram and Aunt Cookie (Kim)

1 Comments:

  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger 3boysmom said…

    What an ANGEL! Anna Grace, you look boo-tee-full! Love the sparkles! Wish I could've seen your performance!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Hit Counter
Online Universities