Family, Friends, Fun

Friday, May 12, 2006

Mayfair

Mayfair was very fun this year. The kids had a blast! Saturday is the parade. I will post more later. Hopefully my next post will be beautiful pictures of my new nephew! I can't wait till he gets here!!


Question of the Day? Did Tom Jones stay on this wild bull??




8 seconds



Fun at the fair!





The kids love the glass house (wish I could have seen Joshy!)




Rolled Tacos..Yummy!!




(Now Justin won't have to call me to update! Whew!! AND Steph can talk to me again! Whew, whew!!)LOL!

4 Comments:

  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Bahama Mama said…

    Gotta love those tacos Jimmy!!! They have been around since I was a kid!!!

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger Chef Deb said…

    I'm just so happy that you finally decided to update your blog!!

     
  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger 3boysmom said…

    Okay, Taylor looks like a Pro! And what the heck is Stacie doing? What did we miss??? heehee! We are very happy you updated!!

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Java Mom said…

    Vick.....WHEW!!!! Your back in the circle of blogging....maybe even to the point where you can go to BLOGher with me!!! LOL

    I bet Tom stayed on!!! he's got some serious thigh muscles!!! :-)

    Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!!!!

    Can't wait for NEW BABY PHOTOS!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Hit Counter
Online Universities