Family, Friends, Fun

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Cruise !!!

Jim and I went on a cruise with a great group of friends. Julie and Jun, Steph and Rob, Joe and Trina, Stacie and Tom, Lorraine and Luis, and Jo and Terry. We cruised to Catalina then Ensenada and back home. We had a great time! Fun was had by all. We ate well, drank well and relaxed pretty well too! Being able to go on a cruise with so many people made us really appreciate our friends! Awesome people, and funny too!
There are more pictures on Steph's site, just click on her name under my links! Thanks Steph! Thank you to all who went!!




We rented golf carts to tour the Island of Catalina. One group got the slow cart!


Here is most of the group. We stopped our golf carts just long enough to take pictures. I love the ship in the background.



Beautiful Catalina.


ENSENADA

Crazy Kiwi with the Jones'!!! This guy did card tricks and a magic show.




Lorraine does not mess around! When she ordered tequila, she ordered a couple at a time!!!



Papas and Beer in Ensenada


BACK ON THE BOAT.

Dinner on Thursday....What a good looking group!!



Relaxing poolside on Thursday...



Oh yeah....the kids loved the cups I got for "THEM"

1 Comments:

  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Java Mom said…

    I lost one of my cups....guess I will have to keep the pink one for myself and use it as a pencil cup!!! LOL Love those fruity drinks!!! GLAD you finally updated your blog girl!!!!!

    By the way....WOOLY BOOLY TO YOU TOOO!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Hit Counter
Online Universities