Family, Friends, Fun

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Downtown Tree Lighting

The Tree lighting in Downtown Dixon is a great event. We went and watched Anna sing. Sat on Santas lap. Listened to Storytime at the Library. (The Polar Express) Had popcorn and candy canes. Got a free book from the Library. Fun Night, and Anna sang sooo good. It must have been all the practicing at home!!

I want that thing thats blue and has a remote. Santa.."What?"


Hey Santa....don't listen to my mom. I have been super good!!


Singing, singing, singing!


Awwwwww.



Anna and her friend Abigail


Anna before we left for the Tree Lighting

3 Comments:

  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Chef Deb said…

    Aww...you beat me to the blogging. It was fun to see you all tonight. Your pictures are too sweet!!

     
  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger Java Mom said…

    Sooooo cute!!!! Love the pics!!! I drove by last night on the way to WALLY's House and it was PACKED!!!! Looks like you had a blast!!!

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger 3boysmom said…

    And I thought she couldn't get any cuter! I love that I can watch my future D-I-L grow up!!

    And, you mean you don't know what that blue thing with a remote is?!?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Hit Counter
Online Universities