Family, Friends, Fun

Saturday, November 10, 2007

How many wheels do you count?

Finally, my baby girl took off her training wheels. She hasn't rode her bike in a long time(she would rather scooter, its purple and her favorite color is pink....etc.) So the other night she said she wanted to try to ride her bike. Jim took off the training wheels and I took her to the park the next day. I only held her seat for a few seconds (cause I didn't want to run AND I wanted to take pictures) and she just rode away. She was very proud of herself. Now, she wants a new, pink bike! LOL

2 Comments:

  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger 3boysmom said…

    Way to go AnnaGrace! You look like such a big girl!

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger Chef Deb said…

    Way to go, Anna Grace! Maybe you can ask Santa for that new pink bike!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Hit Counter
Online Universities