Family, Friends, Fun

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Camping

We went to Calavares Big Trees this last week. We had so much fun. We went with Nana and my niece and her family. She has 2 children, Maddie(5) and Blake(3). My brother and his wife. My sister and her family came up too! She has Haley(3) and Alex(1). It was really nice to spend the time with my family camping. I have a great family! We are going to make this an annual event it was that much fun. Here are some pictures..

Maddie and Anna playing dominoes...






Hey, who is driving the boat..

Hiking...you can see our campsite in the background, beautiful!


Cousins..



My niece Arwen and her family..she was such a trooper being @6 months pregnant! Nana and Tay at Lake Alpine










1 Comments:

  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Java Mom said…

    Looks like you guys had a BLAST camping!!!!!!!

    I love the big trees!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Hit Counter
Online Universities