Family, Friends, Fun

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Christmas 2006

We had a Great Christmas this year! The kids are such a fun age! We spent the Saturday before Christmas at my moms house with my brother and his family, my sister and her family and one of my nieces and her family. It was a great night. Christmas Eve we spent at home with my Mom and sister and Haley and Alex. The cousins had so much fun together. Christmas Night we went to my MIL's in Stockton with all of Jim's family. We had a wonderful Christmas and were completely spoiled by everyone around us. We are very lucky to have such wonderful family and friends.

This is at my Mom's with Anna, Haley, Blake, Taylor and Maddie. So much fun together!



Christmas Eve at our house with our cousins! We love cousins in PJ's!!




Christmas Morning....we are so spoiled!











Christmas Night at Grams House










Sammy was spoiled too!










2 Comments:

  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Java Mom said…

    Love love your holiday photos!!!! I was hoping you would post soon!!!!

    Looks like you all had a super holiday!!!

     
  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger 3boysmom said…

    Love all the pics...especially the one of the kids in their jammies walking out to see what Santa brought...so sweet!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Hit Counter
Online Universities